Header image 
Guest rooms 
  deutsche Version english version



Our house was constructed in 1939. The garden with its 4000 sqm size lies on top of a little hill overlooking the Schwentine River. Some of the old-established locals still call it the "Doktor Huus" (Doctor's house).

Haus von der Schwentine aus gesehen     Kanufahrer auf der Schwentine vor dem Grundstück

The convent of Preetz is located diagonally opposite of our property on the other side of the Schwentine River. The market square of Preetz with its diverse range of shops is only a 5 minute walk away. A bakery and a bottle shop are just up the road.